Darkspawn makeover in DA2

Lehcar

It seems they're radically changing the appearance of the different darkspawn in DA2? Looks like they're making them look less monstrous and more like the race of the broodmomma they were birthed from. :confused:

Also looks like they have some awfully nice pecs and biceps there...

http://silellak.com/lets_play/DA2firstscreens02.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn23/The_Dark_Sheep/DarkspawnFangsandCoif.jpg

@RB; See: "What do we KNOW so far?" on BioWare Social

The OP, SirOccam; is doing a great job of collecting, summarizing, and posting the relevant links for every scrap of DA2 information that can be considered (even semi-) "official". (If he maintained it here on Nexus he'd be kudo'd to the max! :laugh: )

The Screenshots and Concept Art sections start about 3/4 of the way down the first post (Which he keeps editing so that the newest info is right there at the top! :thumbsup: )

Wow I didn't know about that, thanks Thandal! Those screenshots are way better than anything I could find :thumbsup:

Eep, in one of those screenshots it looks like the darkspawn (a hurlock?) is wearing a thong... :woot:

Eep, in one of those screenshots it looks like the darkspawn (a hurlock?) is wearing a thong... :woot:

Hadn't noticed, but... ewwwwww. :sick: That is one picture I did NOT need in my head! :yucky: :laugh:

Well, you just got one for the link :thumbsup:

tk, and you're most welcome. There's all the hyperbole and sheer speculation, and then there's guys like SirOccam who are doing everyone else a real service by providing "just the facts, ma'am." Glad to point others his way.

Who's to say that there are not different breeds of darkspawn. Darkspawn from one area of the Dragon Age universe may look different to others. Also those are beta shots.

They look more human to me, and remember the events of Awakening. :wink: