Is there any way to get Loghain's approval above the Warm level?

Lehcar

I'm at 100 approval with him but our relationship is still just warm I don't get it. There must be a way to get him friendly because he will only make an appearance in Awakening if at friendly but I can't figure out how to do it? Please help. :wallbash:

I'm at 100 approval with him but our relationship is still just warm I don't get it. There must be a way to get him friendly because he will only make an appearance in Awakening if at friendly but I can't figure out how to do it? Please help. :wallbash:

@Lechar; As the Messenger in DA:A says , "Just give me a moment..."

And here's RB to the rescue!

You could try the console command runscript zz_app_debug as it allows changing approval rates and setting flags.

That won't work as it will only change you to a "pre-romance" state. :confused:

But here is something worth trying. If you open your save with toolcrap, then open the "SAVEGAME_PARTYLIST" section you can alter some numbers and change it to friendly. I offer no guarantees with this method but it should work (make a backup anyway.)

Use the "SAVEGAME_PARTYPOOLMEMBERS" section to find which number corresponds to Loghain. Then find that number in the "SAVEGAME_PARTY_APPROVAL_LIST" section. The middle line is obvious, the other two, not so much but I am going to give you the numbers for each of the two lines for the freindly characters in the save I am using.

Oghren

SAVEGAME_PARTY_APPROVAL_ID = 12072

SAVEGAME_PARTY_APPROVAL_DESC = 394165

Shale

SAVEGAME_PARTY_APPROVAL_ID = 25250

SAVEGAME_PARTY_APPROVAL_DESC = 394164

Alistair

SAVEGAME_PARTY_APPROVAL_ID = 26372

SAVEGAME_PARTY_APPROVAL_DESC = 394165

I am reasoning that SAVEGAME_PARTY_APPROVAL_DESC is the number you want to change. I am assuming that 394164 is female NPC friendly and 394165 is male NPC friendly. If you have other friendlies you can double check that as the only other option would have 394164 as opposite sex friendly and 394165 as same sex friendly. Change Loghain's SAVEGAME_PARTY_APPROVAL_DESC to 394165 and see what happens.