Onetweak killed my game.

NexusPunk

I was having such a great time playing skyrim which I spent HOURS modding to the point of what I consider perfection. Then what do I do? One night i'm sitting here and i'm like "You know what my game needs? I know. Borderless fullscreen!" so I go download onetweak, install it, load it up. Yay it works! My skyrim is in borderless fullscreen now! Only now... all my gamesaves are extremely unstable. They're very prone to crashing on loading screeens, and they ALL crash whenever I go into the damn bannered mare. I don't know why. So after removing onetweak the problems are identical... So now I have my alt-tabbing issues, AND this. f*** me.

So the creator of onetweak in his latest post said "FOR USERS GETTING CRASH AT LOADING SCREEN:
Goto OneTweak.ini and set Active = False in [borderlessWindow] section." "From now OneTweak.ini will be generated on first run." I installed onetweak.dll into skyrim/data/ and created the directory SKSE/plugins/onetweak.dll as instructed in the readme...

There was never a onetweak.ini generated. I'm wondering if loading the game with onetweak did something to my skyrim prefs or something.. Where do I start here?

First make sure ya have the latest version of SKSE installed. (mod author suggested this to someone with the same problem)

Are you using the NMM to install mods?

Then maybe try uninstalling completely then reinstalling making sure you put everything step by step where the author says it should go. Seems to be working for others so odds are ya just installed one file in the wrong place or something.

First make sure ya have the latest version of SKSE installed. (mod author suggested this to someone with the same problem)

Are you using the NMM to install mods?

Then maybe try uninstalling completely then reinstalling making sure you put everything step by step where the author says it should go. Seems to be working for others so odds are ya just installed one file in the wrong place or something.

A valid point, but I can assure you I have the latest skse, and I followed the directions for onetweak's installation perfectly.