Perk Ideas!

Nadin

I have a large number of unused icons and a brand spanking new branching character development system, but I need a lot more perks to finish it off. So, if you have any perks--be they mundane or convoluted--post them, and I'll make them. Unless they require a lot of scripting.

I have a large number of unused icons and a brand spanking new branching character development system, but I need a lot more perks to finish it off. So, if you have any perks--be they mundane or convoluted--post them, and I'll make them. Unless they require a lot of scripting.

Death-Claw Lad:It Has 2 Ranks,The 1st Makes Deathclaws Friendly,The 2nd Lets You Use A Certain One As A Companion. (if Your Not That Good At Scripting A Quest For The 2nd Rank Of The Perk You Can Change it Abit)

Ant's Charm:Dr. Lesko Now Offers You A Third Ant perk That Raises Your Luck By 1.(Can You Make A cool Picture in The Pipboy For this One?)

Thats All The Perks That Would Be Good For Chracter Develoment And ill Think Of More Later.

Deathclaw lad is already kinda done. There's a perk and a companion, but they aren't related.

Ant's charm should be easy.

And to answer your question, I am far too tied up already. I can only really help with small make--and--forget mods.

Deathclaw lad is already kinda done. There's a perk and a companion, but they aren't related.

Ant's charm should be easy.

And to answer your question, I am far too tied up already. I can only really help with small make--and--forget mods.

Ok,Also I Have 3 More Perks Ideas.

Pay Day:Gives You Even More Caps In Containers.(Like That Perk That Gives You Caps in Containers But A Enhanced Version At A later Level)

Dukes Ego:Makes You Talk Like Duke Nukem At Certain Moments And When Fighting(You Should Integrate The Duke Nukem Voice Mod Into This Perk Somehow So You can Talk Like Duke if You Want To)

And Finnaly,Back Of Steel:Lets You Carry 10 More Pieces Of Weight.

Also You Should Intergrate The More Perks Mod To Make This Mod More Effective And Add Even More Perks.

Pay day sounds easy, if redundant.

I wouldn't know how to do Duke's Ego.

Back of steel can be done.

I'm waiting for a reply from Dree concerning the use of his mod. I'm hoping that he can make an ESM version that allows me to make a compatibility patch.

My PlayerMarshal mod has a bunch of perks you can use, but they're mostly passive skill buffs tbh.

One I can only get to kinda sorta work is Atomic Cowboy: Makes PC run twice as fast, glow (like the glowing ghoul) and rad immune.

What's not working about atomic cowboy? Maybe I can fix it.

Well, the speed increase and rad resistance works as intended, but the player just doesn't glow. I'm thinking the visual effect isn't compatible with the PC character or something like that. You're welcome to download and fiddle around with it.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14473