Can't believe this hasn't been done

jimo7630

So I was thinking, and I am sick of the stupid mines in fallout. Why not make a Claymore replacement mod for mines, but I can't do it myself since I can't make new meshes and textures.

You could replace bottlecap mines or just add it, and you can also remote detonate it. And isntad of mines you could have some other landmine or bouncing betty.

Also why isn't there a mod that changes knife combat to be more like Mw2, so replace knifing by a Knife Swipe animation that ussually insta kills.

So tell me what you guys think of this :thumbsup:

for the knife being stronger open your console and write player.setavcritchance 100 and player.setav meleedamage (ammount you want 500 already kills in 1 blow) you have the reapeat typing this in console after restarting fallout or loading i think :P :)

The knife and other melee weapons are a simple fix, get the GECK, open fallout.esm, go to Items>Weapons, and then modify the damage value. Or if you really don't want to mess with it, I can just upload a pre-modified version for you. Mines... I don't mess with creating new meshes/textures, however I do attach them to weapons and such. (only for personal mods, such as when I couldn't stand looking at the combat shotgun any longer and replaced it's mesh with a different one)

I hope this helped, send a PM if you would like me to upload a pre-modified knife. It's actually very easy.