Dwarf Commoner

Lehcar

When you're conversing with Rica (in Dwarf Commoner origin) and she mentions that "he treats me like a real lady, not someone to just tumble and forget", you can say "Eww, I don't want to think about my sister... doing that." And then if you're a female she says "It's not entirely unpleasant, but hopefully you find that out with someone you truly love.."

So, is that supposed to imply that the Dwarf Commoner PC is a virgin? At least the female, anyway. :whistling:

As for the other origins, I'm just speculating but I'm pretty sure both the City Elf and Dalish Elf PC's (male or female) are definitely virgins cause that's just how all elf society seems to be, sex generally gets saved for marriage. I KNOW that the Dwarf Noble definitely is not, because that's just what dwarven nobility is like, and the Human Noble probably isn't either. Mage (human and elf) may or may not be, I'm not really sure.

So, is that supposed to imply that the Dwarf Commoner PC is a virgin? At least the female, anyway. :whistling:

That's what I inferred it to mean when I heard it. :smile: Which lent a slightly different connotation than usual to some later convos with Alistair and Zev. ;D

I'm just speculating but I'm pretty sure both the City Elf and Dalish Elf PC's (male or female) are definitely virgins cause that's just how all elf society seems to be, sex generally gets saved for marriage.

I don't know about your City Elves but all of mine were working at the Pearl when that stupid marriage thing popped up and spoiled it all :whistling:

• 1 month later...