FWE slave background 'freedom'

toadlet

I know there is a quest to redeem yourself if you've chosen raider hardcore. But I wanted to know if someone could do one for removing the slave collar if you've chosen escaped slave background in fwe. Maybe using a combo of science and repair to get it off yourself. So you'd have to be a mid range character to get it off, or maybe someone is willing to get it off you if you do a few jobs for them?

anyway, just a thought.

cheers.

Okay, so I'll be working on the mod starting tonight. Would you rather a quest-ish mod, like my Path to Redemption, or would you rather something simple like a quest with one objective to travel to a man who can remove it. Finally, how in-depth do you want this to be. The former method I described could probably be done tonight, while the latter would take until at least Wednesday night, possibly Thurs.

Thanks,

WCStorm11

Okay, so I'll be working on the mod starting tonight. Would you rather a quest-ish mod, like my Path to Redemption, or would you rather something simple like a quest with one objective to travel to a man who can remove it. Finally, how in-depth do you want this to be. The former method I described could probably be done tonight, while the latter would take until at least Wednesday night, possibly Thurs.

Thanks,

WCStorm11

as you did for redemption if poss. (i didnt actually get to use redemption properly, i'm asuming there was 1 or two quests to do).

like maybe he/she knows how bad you want it off and gets you to do a couple quests before he/she finally helps you... not nice i know ...lol

Edited by toadlet