Hillbilly Inhabitants or Town

KCurry

I was thinking it would be cool if we saw those "Swampfolk" in towns in the DC Wastes. Either as citizens of Megaton, Arefu, etc. or maybe they have their own towns with just them. Just make em non-hostile.

Anyone else think this would be a good idea? Just a little something new in the wastes.

• 5 weeks later...

I was thinking it would be cool if we saw those "Swampfolk" in towns in the DC Wastes. Either as citizens of Megaton, Arefu, etc. or maybe they have their own towns with just them. Just make em non-hostile.

Anyone else think this would be a good idea? Just a little something new in the wastes.

This is something I was thinking about adding to my 'a banjo on my knee' mod, although I'd probably set in in Point Lookout. I'm adding further updates to my mod in the future to extend Point Lookout's experience, so if you're interested, please keep a watchful eye on the mod :)

Weird you should say that, I've layed down some preliminary houses there :D still not sure whether I'm gonna make them as part of the overall mod or just a mod on their own, but not ALL of the swampfolk can be crazy cannibal psychos... or can they? :P