Male clothing, I see none.

SolarBoyy

So what's this with the whole female models get ALL the awesome anime clothing, and men just get recolours of merc grunt outfit or col.autumns BROWN coat?

I know I saw a trench coat for men, but I can't find it.

I mean, for god's sake, they even have Dante's jacket, in great detail available for women only.

And in right before someone says armour. I'm looking for clothing, not armour.

It's just really badass, I guess.

I also think you guessed wrong, and I don't care for the female anime stuff either (or all the shojo nonsense). The more lore friendly, the better. Breezes male body replacer comes with a good trench coat (growl). I would like to see more male clothes too though, lore friendly, that aren't just recolours. :blink:

Actually, thanks a ton Nadin for saying something about that tailor maid thing. I just downloaded it, and it looks awesome.

I'll shut up now.

I'd like some anime stuff to and there's no reason for anyone to crap on your desires.

Fallouts a single player sand box and I don't get why lore trolls give a fat fart if you want to have Darth Vader and the easter bunny roaming the waste lands.

Actually, thanks a ton Nadin for saying something about that tailor maid thing. I just downloaded it, and it looks awesome.

I'll shut up now.

I'd like some anime stuff to and there's no reason for anyone to crap on your desires.

Fallouts a single player sand box and I don't get why lore trolls give a fat fart if you want to have Darth Vader and the easter bunny roaming the waste lands.

do you think he'd try to get him to come over to the dar side? there is already something sinister about that easter bunny...