Male clothing, I see none.

SolarBoyy

do you think he'd try to get him to come over to the dar side? there is already something sinister about that easter bunny...

That depends,

James earl Jones Darth Vader would sense the easter bunnies wickedness and view it as a challenge to his supreme authority and demand submission or death from his furry nemesis.

Hayden Christensen Darth Vader would see if he wanted to swap costumes for the day while negotiating the action figure rights to Darth Cottontail.

To late...

http://i54.tinypic.com/fv8h2e.jpg

Actually, thanks a ton Nadin for saying something about that tailor maid thing. I just downloaded it, and it looks awesome.

I'll shut up now.

I'd like some anime stuff to and there's no reason for anyone to crap on your desires.

Fallouts a single player sand box and I don't get why lore trolls give a fat fart if you want to have Darth Vader and the easter bunny roaming the waste lands.

First, that's a bit of an overreaction.

And we care because, honestly, there are maybe 40 good modelers for about 60,000 modders. Seeing any of that talent go towards adding anime to a game that doesn't need it--when there are games with tons of anime you can buy for twenty bucks--is a little irritating.

Also, he said that he was happy. Why are you ranting if he got what he wanted?

--But this is off-topic. Send me a PM or something if you really want to argue about it.

At the risk of bringing this back on topic, my UNAR has bi-gendered versions of all outfits. Check out the bethsoft thread in my signature for a complete list of outfits with screenshots.

Don't know if you're going to find what you want, it's mostly armour but I do have a few items of clothing in there too. Although it depends a bit on how you define "armour". :)

• 2 weeks later...

At the risk of bringing this back on topic, my UNAR has bi-gendered versions of all outfits. Check out the bethsoft thread in my signature for a complete list of outfits with screenshots.

Don't know if you're going to find what you want, it's mostly armour but I do have a few items of clothing in there too. Although it depends a bit on how you define "armour". :)

ah WOW, cheer Tubal! click, click click :thumbsup: