Secret Service Faction

o0 i Gee T 0o

i was wondering if anyone was capable in making a secret service faction. I was up at least two night in a row trying too and i failed completely im no computer expert. If anyone would be willing to do so i would be very grateful as it is a mod i have always wondered about.

The mod would include :

A high number of agents in black suits ( probably the grimy prewar suit but blk tie, white shirt blk jacket and pants.) wearing sunglasses (blk) and a earpiece.

Weapans like m4's mp5's whatever pistols they use.

A small quest doesnt have to be special somthing like retaking the capitol building from mutanst or something like that.

A decent HQ for the agents to stay after the quest with an armory of sorts.

A collector quest for after you complete it like collecting agent badges from the wasteland

and lastly to actually become an agent :P

i will try and help with the mod i wont just sit here doing nothing but i need skilled modders willing to do it

Thank you :)

The United States Secret Service in the Fallout series is an agency of the Enclave, as seen in Fallout 2. Given the Enclave's hostility to the player character, I could envision the USSS being bodyguards for President Eden, part of the Enclave faction rather than a player-friendly faction. Going by their appearance in Fallout 2, they would wear the same armor and carry the same weapons as Enclave soldiers. If one wanted to give them power armor of a different sort, there is that "Robo-Thor" armor that is still in the game files. I imagine Secret Service agents could assist the PC and fight against the Enclave soldiers under Colonel Autumn's command when escaping Raven Rock if the PC agreed to President Eden's request to infect Project Purity. That's all I have to say.