Loud buzzing sounds during firefights

So I've gone back to a Fallout game after sometime with Oblivion. Not new, just picked up and continued on. Upon playing, nothing new added same old game, I run all utilities, FOMM, FOSE, Merged Patch, etc suddenly I get the very loud buzzing sound during firefights. If the volume is up you can't take it, it's too intense and you have to turn the volume down immediately. I can load a prior CASM save, but this is starting to happen rather frequently.

It's almost like a crash on the sound effects of fired weapons.

Anyone have this problem before or heard of this issue?

dont know if this is the same sound but i had this happen a few times. idk what causes it but look around for some punk with one of those buzz saw knives (dont remember what they were called) it sounded way louder then it should have and i could hear it from like a mile away but as soon as i killed him it stopped.

keep a good look out, the guy that was doing it the first time it happened was over a hill and down a ways fighting a deathclaw nowhere near me or involved with my fight. other then that the only way if fixed sound issues is to reload a older save.