This needs to stop.

Keanumoreira

We'll we do have to admit that religion is the most powerful way of life ever created by humanity and is a direct link to the mysteries of intelligence. That being said, other religious groups and minorities, of course, are going to be looked down upon. Sometimes, yes, I do think this is redundant, even if its based on religious practices. However, I am not never have been and never will be a racist, I'm just trying to present my two cents.

Now some ethnic groups of people, wish to basically keep to themselves, and don't really welcome outsiders, and people like this are often described as racist also, now I think this is kind of unfounded, as long as they are doing nobody else any harm, I don't see a problem here. I think people should be able to choose to stick to their own people if they choose to, without being labeled bigots and racists.

Then you could describe people who live in Morrowind as racist; you know what they're like to "outlanders". And I do think racism is bad, I don't understand why some people discriminate people because of there skin/where they're from/how they talk but I don't think it will ever stop happening. Not everyone can be a good citizen.