Leliana's Song DLC problem

seweryn

Hey I have a problem with Leliana's Song dlc , if I put it in wrong section sorry.

The problem is that when I have activated Leliana's Song dlc I have this problem

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/80/l_fc36e953751f4f3db62d5809faa5c6bf.jpg

ah, so there's an elven leliana. I forgot about that when I posted in your OTHER thread about this.

You shouldnt double post in different areas like that. Keep all your answers in one place. ;)

But yeah, that is what would be causing the conflict. a file in your override folder telling the game to use an elven body for her, when a human morph is being used as the head. Basically what I was talking about when I posted in your other thread, but didnt realize an elf bod was being used.

Because the LS dlc is a BUGGY *bleeping* piece of dog *bleep* is why ;)

Hey now! That's twice in 24 hours that you've insulted a favorite DLC of mine. o_O We must be operating in verrrrry different environments. :wink: I haven't had anything but fun with both of them, and while my mod list isn't as extensive as yours, it ain't short! ;D

I say, "It must be operator heasdpace and timing!" :P

Seriously, I'm sorry for the hassles you've been having. They are two of my favs to-date. (But then again, I like every one of them I've got, and I've got every one of them except "The DLC Which Must Not Be Named". :thumbsup: )

So.... just outta curiosity... what is Part of the name, that can't be named?

I smell Darkspawn :whistling:

RB's sense of smell is finely tuned, and in this case, quite accurate! :yes:

While I have no problem with additional content being non-canonical, or even with it being AR, I do wish that if the Devs are going to set it smack within the environment that they at least try to paper over the cracks. :dry:

GoA, is a good counter-example. It stands essentially on its own, making only passing reference to the "real" story. (And almost all of that is in the opening cutscene anyway.) If you want to import "your" Warden, you can, and get all the loot/talents/etc. of that PC. If not -- no problem. The "adventure" is the same in either case. You can't meet or have interaction with NPCs, or take any other actions in GoA that invalidate, or are invalidated by, anything else in the series. (Well, I guess you could import a Warden who had, in their previous instantiation, made the US. But in that case you would only have yourself to blame for playing The Maker! ;D )

So that DLC remains the one I haven't got, and won't get.