Non hostile creatures

Lehcar

How do you make creatures that normally serve as enemies non-hostile (unless you attack them)?

I'm making my own rendition of the abandoned house in Cheydinhal, and I want to place a skeleton, a rat and couple of other creatures in there (so I can fill up the place with treasure yet still have it be plausible that no one has ever tried to break in there to steal any, because it's haunted) but I want to make sure they do not automatically try to attack the player. :confused:

Infact how do I even create a new creature?

To create a new ref for creature: simply go into proper tab in CS(rat, dog etc.),click twice on one of them, change its name on your own, press ok, then place this creature where you want.

To make them non-hostile, go into creature factions and delete every faction - creatures normally are in creature(evil) faction that's why it must be deleted. When creature has no faction it will not be attacked by anyone and will not attack anyone - to make sure, change its aggression level in AI tab to for example 5.

This creature should attack player, while being attacked by him/her.

And if you want them to attack player at the specific moment, you have to create script for example attached to chest: in block OnActivate just force them to attack player with StartCombat function.