Witch Hunt... Opinions?

Thandal

"Let the Speculation Continue, and the Rumors Multiply! "

I agree completely Thandal. Its part of the fun isn't it. Same thing with the Elderscrolls series really.

Just hope I don't have to buy or upgrade the blasted computer to play it :teehee:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah. Hawke isn't on Morrigan's radar at all.

That's good, if I happen to see her come through Lothering while I (pc Hawke) am still there I may have to relieve myself on her leg and say "ooops, didn't see you standing there' - she'll never see it coming :laugh:

What about the OGB?!?

(I have no idea how the team will finesse the issue of the Warden's having refused the DR completely, but I'm sure they've already thought about it. :tongue: )

I seem to recall reading that the DR was not canon.

"What if you stop her the only way you can - by killing her in front of the Eluvian before she steps through?"

I killed Flemeth too but I see she is still around.

making use of the fact that there is no on-screen blood or crumpled body to leave sprawled across the dais. So I can say she "fell through gravely wounded, 'tho she eventually recovered. Carrying the scar from Grey Warden's blow ever after."

Betting on it being something she got from reading Flemeth's Grimoire but it is possible that the Grimoire, Flemeth's death and Morrigan's death will not be considered canon either.

:biggrin:

That'll hopefully be in DA 3 according to another post on here, so that'll be an 18/24 month wait :tongue:

After looking at the concept art, pictures and reading a couple of articles that I bought I must admit I'm looking forward to DA 2. I'm going to look at it being another story in a chain of books that will all (hopefully) marry up to form a full picture of before, during and after. If handled correctly this franchise could go very well (again looking at it from the Elderscrolls series).

However, as I've already said the WH DLC was very disappointing for me, too quick, too expensive and more of a teaser for DA 2 than a follow on for DA 1. Hey ho, we can all moan as much as we like, we'll just have to see what the future holds.

The bits I did like were the banter and references to other DLCs. Had quite a few smiles there. I also enjoyed the fight sequences. The loot could have been better but on that note, why, can't take it anywhere with you can you so what the heck. A jolly to build fighting skills but that's all really. I liked Finn and the elf they were fun, but so was Sketch. Humorous and visually lovely but still not worth what I paid for it.

Oh yeah. Hawke isn't on Morrigan's radar at all.

The chances of Morrigan making an appearance to join Hawke is 1,000,000,000 to 1 unless she is a Morri-clone (long story on that front). Highly unlikely, besides DA franchise is based on single player protagonists and on the continent, Thedas in general. Kind of like the elder scroll series and how there is a new protagonist each time but they all have a role in the Imperial Empire.

Besides I have something really important to say

Stop with the spoiler tags already :tongue: and I win. Opps wrong thread