So I have OOO 1.3... Where now?

Voldey

I'm new to modding Oblivion, and I want the latest version of Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, I have just finished downloading the original 1.3 (413MB) so which patches must I download/install now?

Fileplanet won't let me download for some reason, even though I am logging in.

Appreciate the help in advance :)

hah everything is Challenging in OOO Make sure u start a new Char or OOO wont work as intended

For example u need to be around lvl 30+ or so To even be able Beat the main Quest With OOO Oblivion doesn't revole around the player anymore Id avoid being around anvil .. there some lvl 23+'s in that area

All the areas OOO adds for Dungeons are Hard as i said the Area East of Anvil but not past Kavch is Hard

hah everything is Challenging in OOO Make sure u start a new Char or OOO wont work as intended

For example u need to be around lvl 30+ or so To even be able Beat the main Quest With OOO Oblivion doesn't revole around the player anymore Id avoid being around anvil .. there some lvl 23+'s in that area

All the areas OOO adds for Dungeons are Hard as i said the Area East of Anvil but not past Kavch is Hard

Yeah, I was quite unpleasantly surprised when I found a Spider Daedra and Daedroth waiting for me on the other side of the Kvatch Oblivion Gate when I entered it at level 2 :(