ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

A Bleach mod suggest

ADISDURMIC

HAHAHA you been thinking about this alot, i wish i could mod, cause i would like to help. Im trying to get someone to help make some animations bleach style. And spell animations like when they do thier enchantments and spell attacks. Some voice overs, where they would call out the spells and when sword fighting. The Soul Reaper outfit would be so awsome to have as well. Or a spell to call out our shikai or bankai

:laugh:

If i can help in anyway let me know. I cant mod but maybe i can help gather more info and pics and maybe we can get some ppl to help us with this. we could get all our ideas into one mod. Be pretty cool to be in the Soul Society dressed like a Reaper and have the skills to boot.

A mod like this and of its size will take along time to do and a team to do it.

If all us peeps that want more bleach mods get together. Maybe we can get it done.

If we got a team for this mod, i would gladly take on assignments to help with this project. And the glory for the modders who do this for us will be famed for it. Alot of talent out there and alot of very impressive mods.

As much as I love bleach and how awesome this mod could be, nearly every (99%) of these total conversion mods fail. Simply because its too much work.

The mod you are suggesting would require an enormous amount of completely new models (remember the architecture of bleach is nothing like Tamriel) and it would be really hard to recreate the captains, they wouldn't look like the show at all. The worldspace of bleach is massive, it would take even a dedicated modder ages to make the whole of soul society.

Also I don't suppose you want soul society to be empty, which means quests as well as custom meshes and animations for hollows.

I'm sorry to say your mod is almost unfeasible in the amount of work required for something of this scope. :sad:

HAHAHA you been thinking about this alot, i wish i could mod, cause i would like to help. Im trying to get someone to help make some animations bleach style. And spell animations like when they do thier enchantments and spell attacks. Some voice overs, where they would call out the spells and when sword fighting. The Soul Reaper outfit would be so awsome to have as well. Or a spell to call out our shikai or bankai

If i can help in anyway let me know. I cant mod but maybe i can help gather more info and pics and maybe we can get some ppl to help us with this. we could get all our ideas into one mod. Be pretty cool to be in the Soul Society dressed like a Reaper and have the skills to boot.

If all us peeps that want more bleach mods get together. Maybe we can get it done.

If we got a team for this mod, i would gladly take on assignments to help with this project. And the glory for the modders who do this for us will be famed for it. Alot of talent out there and alot of very impressive mods.

well you can download Bleach Overhaulfor Oblivion you get all swords and ichigo's vaizard mask.

LOL got it already

well you can download Bleach Overhaulfor Oblivion you get all swords and ichigo's vaizard mask.