Download history page

Pushkatu

I haven't noticed this until now, but only becouse I didn't have acces to the hole download history page. What I'd like is to have our download history(all of it) sorted out by months or at least by years, becouse I noticed that it takes a lot of time(a couple of minutes) to load. With close to 2300 files downloaded it's very hard to find the one I want. I don't know much about the technical part of a forum or if this can be made, but it would be like a breath of fresh air for people with a long download history page that have a slow internet connection. You could still keep the current download history page unchanged and just add another one that's sorted out. You could make it like a new thingy for premium members? I bet some would love to have thier downloaded mods sorted out a little. I realy hope that you will take this into consideration and with a new forum update in the future you could add this to.

Thanks,

Pushkatu!

PS: I'd like to know what others think about this, mayby they can come up with better ideas than mine.

Well only one opinion so far. This needs not to be burried into the abiss of the forum, at least until we hear what a certain guy has to say about it.:whistling:

They already are sorted by your last download date - do you mean you'd like to see them paged instead of a long one-page list?

Yes, I want them paged. That long list lags badly.

Pushkatu I find that highly connectionist!

I have 2MB broadband =(

Yet I've uploaded files the magnitude of Restoreout =P

and downloaded NMC's texture packs.

It's not THAT bad ;)

Go bully dial-up you fascist connectionist! ;)

Hehehee