Hive- Advanced Compound Request?

Watergoalie

Hello, I was thinking the other day how fry1969 refurbished RR Companions Vault, you know what I'm going to ask now lol. Would anyone be up for making a refurbished Version of the Hive? I love the mod because of it's features, but I'd love to see maybe more companions, and a lodge or something. I mean in all realism, someone would want something like that built in if there were gonna live there. I love the bedroom and would like to see a huge room like that in the middle of the hive or something. Another Suggestion is to have a more Futuristic Containers in the main part of the hive, instead of just cabinets, like in the armory, and maybe a option to remove all the unnecessary containers stalked to the brim with meds. Don't get me wrong the author of the Hive AngelWraith, did a amazing job. And i am not tying to take any credit from him which he does deserve. So a long story short, or not, I'd like to see someone refurbish it with new textures and meshes and such, because i suck at that stuff, and would do it myself if i could :P

I read from one of AngelWraith Comments, that he wants to keep his Vault his own, and he should. but for popularity and such, i think it would be good to have refurbished versions for other people, don't you think? I will ask for his permission if i get any hits on this.

So.... If anyone is up to working together and merging ideas into doing this leave a comment or PM me!

Thanks for reading this, and hopefully there are other people who might won't this done!