Skyrim crashing when loading saves that previously worked, then randomly starts working again.

Cipherthe3vil

Summed it up in the title. My Skyrim is being a little... It's hard to describe it without feeling like I need to cuss like a sailor and describing it anything but or not at all leaves me feeling incomplete.

Anyway.

It random-as-hell decides to instantly crash after trying to load into a game. About the moment where the game would show itself, it crashes instead after waiting through a 20-60 second loading screen.

Then, being driven mad and repeatedly re-loading save after save in order eventually some random save will work and then I can load the current save from the older saves without issue and for a while there's no problem anymore- until it happens again.

Not entirely sure when it started happening but it doesn't really seem attached to any particular mod. But if I were to guess, could it perhaps be Dynamic Camera? That's the only thing I could imagine causing this problem since that influences display and this occurs when the game would be displayed, and I have other issues with camera on occasion that also randomly-ish start and stop.

This is kind of a huge frickin problem that I have to deal with almost EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. I try to play. Saves working perfectly fine one minute then suddenly they're completely broken as hell until it randomly decides to work again after dozens of attempts to load a save.

EDIT: To anyone who finds this at a later date by searching for the same problem, I can regularly play by starting a new game entirely every time then loading a save from the new game. To avoid clutter and save time, you can use the console and type "Load Autosave1" or "Load Autosave3" to bypass the character creation and the inability to access the ESC menu in order to load your last saves immediately.

Edited by Cipherthe3vil