Witch Hunt

Lehcar

I wasn't very happy with the ending it brought for Morrigan. We STILL didn't get to see that damned baby. Where in the heck could she be hiding the little devil bast*rd?

Also, I was expecting it to be a girl. The fact that it is a boy caught me by surprise.

And what's the deal with this whole Eluvian mirror thing... that just came out of nowhere and it makes no sense. I am confused and all the ending gave us was ANOTHER stupid mystery/sequel hook ugh.

Also, if it's been two and a half years since the end of Origins... that leaves a huge time gap. What the heck was the Warden doing during that all time?

See: "Witch Hunt... Opinions?" on Nexus for more discussion of all these issues.

But as to the last point, it's only been a little over a year since the End of the Blight. DA:A is set "about six months after the end of DA:O", and WH is set roughly another six months after that. (Source: various comments by BioWare devs. See "DA2, What we KNOW so far" on BioWare Social.)

So we're supposed to picture the OGB as a (cute?) (little?) 3-6 month old, just starting to spit sit up.

(Oh, and I, too, was totally sure Morrigan would have a daughter!

Guess we were wrong... :confused: )