ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Prolly yet another Bleach request.....

floydmorgan80

This more of animations rather than meshes request.

Theres alot of fighting styles i like in Bleach, Inu-yasha, and other anime's.

Some little details in these shows that make it worth watching.

If anyone has ever seen these shows then you know what im talking about.

For example -

the way Inu-Yasha runs, his attacks, and the way he jumps. Same for Ishigo...The way ichigo holds his blade out when prepare for an attack, or how he holds it over his shoulder after he drops his opponent.

these anime heros have thier style and they do it well. I want to merge the 2 fighting motions into one.

IF i can find resources and pics/vids of these attacks, motions and stances. Would someone make them for me?

I tried to figure out the animation portions of modding Oblivion, but i cant figure this out and it frustrates me.

And can try to the best of my oblity to obtain proper names of the moves. And will provide all possible motion caps as i can.

:wallbash: If i could just figure all this out i would do tons of bleach mods..............

Just cause i cant mod, dont mean i cant help. I would love to help with this mod. Or any mod i have requested. Im still searcing on how to do animations but not having any luck with it. Any info or guides, anyone can give me would be useful. Im just trying to find my place in the modding world. I think i could do good with animations. I like it when my toon can do sweet moves in combat or speak a spell chant when casting. I have the "Spell Singer" mod and im loving it. :confused: just kinda odd to her a male speak a chant in a female voice, doh!!