TheFalmerKing

Mrblood767

Yeah this mod will be like a become the king or queen of something mod. Just instead of becoming the jarl of whiterun you become the ruler of Noir Afale, a massive underground series of caverns underneath skyrim. You aka the player, will discover the betrayal of a vampire who left Noir Afale without a leader. The blood Falmer have driven him away but he plans to come back with force and take Noir Afale for himself. The player by finding the cavern unlocks a prophecy. The one who unlocks the path to Noir Afale will be its savor. So yeah TheBawb you are correct lol.

Edited by Mrblood767

The King is you but I will need voices for some other npcs.

I am confused as to who "you" is..?

I do believe he refers to the Player or "Dragonborn." Correct me if I'm wrong

Yeah this mod will be like a become the king or queen of something mod. Just instead of becoming the jarl of whiterun you become the ruler of Noir Afale, a massive underground series of caverns underneath skyrim. You aka the player, will discover the betrayal of a vampire who left Noir Afale without a leader. The blood Falmer have driven him away but he plans to come back with force and take Noir Afale for himself. The player by finding the cavern unlocks a prophecy. The one who unlocks the path to Noir Afale will be its savor. So yeah TheBawb you are correct lol.

I will most likely need npc voices for some npc followers, vampires who I dont want to have the generic voice types. It is going to be very difficult to imagine a powerful vampire starting a conversion about sweet rolls or something lol. I want the followers/npcs to feel like vampires. Anyways I have someone in mind for Two npcs already. Oxid95 is The Falmer Warlord and a Vampire called Ravick. There are going to be more ncs though. Naryus is a vampire npc I need voiced but I dont have lines for him yet. I will keep you informed.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if anyone is interested to know if I am still working on this but I had a little problem..needless to say my computer's motherboard gave out so i was forced to retire it. until I get money to build a new one or at least replace the parts in the old one I will be unable to work on this. Thanks and dont worry I plan on building a new pc in about a week or so.

• 2 weeks later...