Bunch of Mod Ideas

Azrael12078

Seeing as my laptop likes to crash when i run stuff like Blender etc(and i cant get it to work well) i had a few ideas id like to throw around.I like a heavy guns/explosives guy once in a while so here they are

The RPR-Rocket Propelled Ripper.Buildable weapon. so probably would need CRAFT to work.Id say youd need a missle,a sensor module,and a ripper along with a missile launcher.You probably would need a schematic and a way to control the RPC I got the idea from the RPC.Repaired by missile launchers/scrapmetal/20-21st CW package RPG(i use the mod personally and i think itd be pretty cool) Id love it for the amusement factor.I mean wouldnt it be funny seeing a rocket propelled ripper shredding a mutie?

Shoulder fired 90MM howitzer cannon.Similar to the ERADICATOR mod. But shoulder fired and reloaded like the Tesla cannon.HE shells/Nuke shells.Bigger.nastier,bigger boom. Id say power armor would be a requirement cause its so large.4 shots per magazine

Shoulder fired 45mm howitzer cannon,slightly smaller,less of a boom.Power Armor not needed but recommended for accurate shooting.8 shots per magazine.Again loaded like the tesla cannon.

For the energy gurus

Alien Nanite Launcher-fires a stream of volatile nanites that disassemble the target turning it into a pile of goo or ash.It will use either a power module or a power cell because the way i was thinking is the Nanite Cannon has to essentially manufacture its nanites so wouldnt it need a powersource?

Alien Particle Beam Cannon-Shoots beams of highly charged particles at a target, critical result in turning into ash.Shoulder fired like the 90mm.Should be very accurate with a narrow cone of fire.Uses Alien Power Modules

Alien MFAC(magneto fusion assault cannon) Top of the line alien assault weapon. Semi automatic with an effect similar to the Gauss rifle. 5 shots per clip.Big heavy powerful gun. uses Magneto Fusion cells to power it(just a retex'ed version of the Fusion cells)

Alien Blaster Rifle-Fully automatic,not very powerful/Alien Heavy Blaster-Bigger brother to the blaster.Semi.Both use Power Cells.

I personally was pretty disappointed in the Mother ship Zeta add-on.The alien weapons didn't feel alien enough to me.Id love to see some creatures added to the alien weapons.Even the 3 or 4 types of aliens were pretty boring.Maybe even a story relating how these weapons are "experimental" and unstable and the aliens have put them up.or even that the Outcast have found another alien crash and scavenged the remains and brought them to Fort Independence. Like maybe a truck with a UFO under a tarp and they will get antsy when you srtay too close to it?

Alien Mechanized Combat Armor-Large,heavy,makes you look big and mean.I think something like the battle suit from District 9 would fit pretty well.Perhaps a story of rescuing an alien from an attack of the abominations and it trains you to use the armor? Then finding one thats pretty beat up and repairing it with power armors?

I got alot of these ideas after watching videos of Starseige and thinking "it would be awesome making those man portable"

Creatures:

Enclave Cybrids-Small,fast moving nasty to be against.Their durability is a little tougher than a Master. Aggressive scale id say is like a Yao Guai and a Deathclaw made a baby and it had a temper from Hell.I was thinking mostly Goad/Seeker/Shepard types that have one or two weapons each.Maybe take resources from the robots because they're essentially a more combat oriented version of Robobrains (For those who don't know what a Cybrid is,find it on Wikipedia) Weapons are mostly energy with a few sentry bot like ones that have both a minigun/gatling laser and a missile launcher.A more rare type. I think that Robot expert type perks should work with them.

Brother Hood Cybrids/Outcast Cybrids. Not as durable as the Enclave ones,as they are scavenged from the Enclaves. Same abilites,and they should be able to go on patrols.

Rouges-Cybrids thave have defied their masters.They are fully sentiant beings.They understand self preservation and will flee from you. Colors vary as they will customize themselves to suit their needs and abilities.

Medusae-small,little creatures that attack en masse like Ghouls do.Weak alone,threats in large groups. Explode like Glowing ones do upon death.Like the Spider mines in OA,just alive and they want to eat you. Hive mentality like the Ants.they attack like roaches do jumping and biting.

Factions

Cybrids-Cybernetic beings that were build long before the war had started from alien tech.This faction is hostile but will not shoot unless shot first.They also capture humans to manufacture more Cybrids. They will force them to become NEXT.They will trade with you openly but prices could be not in your favor.Their leader despises humans calling them foolish fleshlings as he is the All Knowing.

The Megaten-These are Cybrids who have defied their masters. Their behavior varies between encounters.They can be extremely hostile to you or openly friendly and willing to trade supplies with you.You actions with them define how they react to you.Each one is independant,like the scavengers.

CBOA-The Cybrid Brotherhood of Assassins-These are nasty nasty enemies. They prefer long range attacks with heavy weapons. So expect a fight with these demons.Nastier than the Talon Co.Formed when the Talon Company found an old base farther north filled with these super aggressive Cybrids.They rebelled and wiped out an entire base and all its personnel.They take any and all contracts. There is even a possible contract pending the destruction of the BOS...

CHA-Cybrid Human Alliance.Many Megaten are a part of this.They believe that humans and NEXT can coexist.They will openly accept you regardless of Karma.They believe that humans can become NEXT but by their own will.There is even a possible companion idea i had.They trade and coop with the BOS and the Outcast stating similar goals for technology and salvation of a race. They help anyone from raiders to slaves.Their belief is everyone can be helped.

New NPCs

The All Knowing One-Leader of the Cybrids. He was scavenged from an Alien crash deep in Nevada. He is about 3500 years old and is quiet essentially All Knowing.He has the ability to predict the future with surprising accuracy,he is the master of any weapon.He revolted during the Great War and hid for many many years. Until the Enclave found him..

Marshall Aleshki,Major membor of the CHA.You will talk to him first when you find the CHA compound.

Allison-Brotherhood Outcast who is an ex Enclave member.She was thinking of defection when she felt the FEV virus was too much. She joined the Outcast and quickly gained rank.Due to a previous injury,she cant talk anymore and has to use a modified Pip Boy to speak for her.She specalizes in Cybrid technology.

The Cybirds will have sevral units and places.

The Dissectors-Extremely agressive units.They are experts of biology.They often have forward experimentation labs set up doing cruel and brutal experiments to their subjects. They understand how a human will react in a life or death situation. They study anything to everything alive. From Supermutants to humans,they want to cut it open and explore its insides.They may have a use for you depending on your karma level.

Exemplars-A rather small,elite unit. Made from the All Knowings best soldiers. They are the most loyal and will moniter the others for the Megaten.

Inquisitors-These Cybrids are the eyes and ears.They scout ahead and give information to the others. They are also willing to sell you information..for a price..

Machininators-These were humans. They have Cybrid brains and many cybernetic improvements. They are demoralize humans and sabatoge everything. Oftentimes they are accused of being Megaten are subjected to memory wipe.

Provocateurs-They like killing things.Lots of things. Not as agressive as the Dissectors. They love things that explode and will pay a pretty penny for explosives. They often times will use a Fat Man in their fire teams. They actually support further nuclear conflict.

Redacators-Possibly the most powerful unit in the Cybrids. The most feared as well. They have the power and authority to memory wipe nearly any cybrid acused of Megaten thought.They also are the surgeons.They repair broken Cybrid units and restore their programming. They have a high repair skill as well as they are obsessive tinkerers.

The Megaten-They respect humans and feel they should not be wiped out. They also feel it is their choice to become a NEXT or not.Many are allied with the CHA.But many are solitary,fearing the Redacators.

The Library-A secret location the Enclave discovered.Has many sections

The Nexus-The new location for the Cybrids

Now for a bit of a story

in 2255,the Enclave had found many documents speaking of a new super soldier built from alien tech. They went east searching for this 'Library". They discovered it in 2260 under ground in a massive cave.in March of 2260,they had decided to drill into the library.That December they had gotten in. They had found the super soldier in stasis.The files on the database seemed to point to this being a some sort of biological computer,built entirely with massively powerful supercomputers with both organic and cybernetic brain tissues.Some of the brain tissue was human. Then another file coming from the now defunct DOD,stated that the being had revolted and gone into hiding,killing everything in its way. Horrified at this,the lead scientist Allison,had decided to not activate him. Col. Autumn had shot her in the throat and left her for dead and activated the being. When it awoke,it immediately shredded the Enclave soldiers leaving Col.Autumn behind as a warning to the Enclave. This being then took the bodies of the humans with him,at least the ones he deemed fit and fled. He built a new library somewhere in the wasteland. He is always gathering information and constantly sending out the Inquisitors and Machiniators.

On Christmas day, Allison had been found,nearly dead from hunger and thirst mumbling of a library with powerful tech in the wastes by the Outcasts near Fort Independence. Defender Morgan had sent a small detachment to investigate this library. The doctors did their best repairing Allison,but she lost her ability to speak.So, a pipboy was found and modified to allow her to speak via typing or sensors in her brain.

In February of '71,the Outcasts had comeback with all sorts of new technology. The library was a treasure trove of data and resources. Not willing to leave Fort Independence, Morgan had sent Allison and a detachment with her to repair,document and if possible reverse engineer it to the Outcasts needs.

Elsewhere,the All Knowing was having problems with some of his units. They were displaying erratic though and rebellious thought. Tiring of constantly wiping them,he released them. Unknowing at the time,they would form the CHA.These are the first Megaten in the wasteland.

In July of 2276 The Commonwealth approaches The All Knowing One and asks to trade technology secrets.IT agrees,but only for ITS self gain.The Commonwealth now has access and technology of building Androids. A3-21 leaves the Commonwealth and never returns.

2277-Vault 101 opens.Wanderer leaves to search of his father. Cybrids now have a sizable community with Machinators all over the wasteland they are impossible to spot..

If i had a better computer and I had a better know how on how to do it,i would be building this mod,but i cant:( its a bunch of ideas for whoever wants to try it.

Sort of.I mean im good at the ideas and stories and stuff but building it i cant really do.

I was really sad when i was done with Zeta.I mean what am I going to do with a ship? I cant go anywheres and the place is a pigsty.Really nowheres to display my trophy collection.I cant go back and explore it and all,thats really where the idea for this came from.Heres more i came up with

Recon Theta was dispatched to Earth right after the bombs stopped falling. There was a sole pilot and several Cybrids with it.When Recon Theta had entered Earths atmosphere,the disturbances were so great that the pilot had lost control and crash landed. The pilot was ejected from the command seat,severing contact with the ship. The locals in the area,fled when the ship crashed,refusing to go anywheres near it. Citing that monsters would steal you and eat you. The Cybrids over the years began to start taking the humans who would venture too close to it.The Dissector of the group would become estatic when another human would come by.After about 20 or so years the people stopped coming. So,the Dissector had decided that they become Machinators or Inquisitors and had begun transplanting their Cybrid brains into human bodies. After this transformation,the Cybrids had parted ways.By separating they knew they could keep their existence a secret.

In 2277,Recon Delta had arrived into a low Earth Orbit and had begun reentry. Due to a faulty panel,the heat from reentry had caused the ships massive fusion reactor to overheat and have a critical meltdown,splitting the ship in half(Thus explaining the rare occurrence of the Firelance) The first half had landed somewhere in the heart of the wasteland while the other half had fallen to earth as debris. Elder Lyons and Defender Morgan had both send detachments to find out what crashed.Unfourtantly for them,they both arrived at the ship merely minutes apart. Both groups are aruging over who gets the ship. Moments after crash landing,they both decide to cut open the ship and take whatever they can carry. They find several bay with these Cybrids in stasis. Both sides take them and try to understand what they have. Several days later,the Enclave have come,wiped out both sides and took the ship as their own.