Deadly reflex on nehrim.

Revan97111

You might want to clarify exactly what it is you're asking for. Maybe pay a bit more attention to grammar, because right now all I can understand of out of your post is that you don't like devs, and that's not enough for a modder to go on.

Ok, I'll give a deeper explanation because frankly, I would like to see it happen as well.

So What is NEHIRM?

Nehirm is a complete oblivion overhaul, meaning that it changes pretty much EVERYTHING. You will play in a COMPLETELY NEW WORLD through a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY LINE. So basically, its a new game that uses the oblivion engine and graphics. Personally, I think it takes much greater advantage of the Oblivion engine and when you play the game, you will realize how much the oblivion developers actually left out, and what the potential of oblivion could have been. As Revan said, it puts the devs to shame. I pretty sure the world is significantly larger, it has most of the vanilla armor/creatures and etc. plus a whole lot of new stuff and is much more immersive. I mean, when you travel around the Nehirm world, you actually feel that the world varies and unlike oblivion, each root or path seems unique and different (the oblivion world feels like a lot of copy and paste becuase alot of it feels and looks the same). Check it out for yourself:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/nehrim-at-fates-edge

So what's the problem?

Well, despite the fact that nehirm is very fun, there are some feutures of it that are very similar to the vanilla (like the combat system), and people like me cannot play Oblivion without mods like Deadly Reflexes or Duke Patric's SCA Melee combat mod with NO RECOIL (removes block recoil and makes AI mcuh MUCH smarter in a fight) and you can't run most Oblivion mods for Nehirm, because from what I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong), the Nehirm mod comes with its own master file AND DOES NOT USE THE OBLIVION.ESM FILE. This means that it has different scripts and etc. making it incompatible to most popular oblivion mods. So Revan is just asking if someone could make these mods compatible with Nehrim. Nehrim has only been released recently and it's a fentastic mod which I believe may soon become popular. I recomend you check it out.

I hope this explains everything in more detail, leaving no question :smile:.

Sorry for the double post, but could I please add to his request? If someone is making Deadly Reflexes compatible to Nehirm, would you please be so kind as to make Duke Patric's SCA Melee Combat Mod with No Recoil and the mod STAGGER REPLACER (it works quite well with Duke Patrick's mod) compatible as well? I really like how they enhances oblivion combat. I wish I could do it myself, but I really suck at programming/scripting. Here is the Link to the mods:

http://www.oblivionportal.com/files/details.php?file=163 ------> For Duke Patrik's mod

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25813 ------> For Stagger Replacer

Please help. Thanks