Low S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Points Perks

fwxbit

Ever need to take some point from luck to improve your carrying capacity; or take some points from charisma to improve your endurance?

Well here is my idea. New perks for having low stats. I'm just brain storming right now while I learn the G.E.C.K. I'm probably not going to be able to finish my ideas right now so I figured I'd post them here and see what ideas you guys have and if anybody else may have the skill to get this thing started

My current ideas for perks are...

So ugly your cute. charisma 2, speech %80

(You may look like ghoul entrails but you know exactly what to say, to get the ladies to look your way. This perk now activates lady killer)

Weapon Carelessness, int 2, small guns %80, energy weps, %80

(You are great at shooting weapons but have know idea how they work. Damage with small guns, and energy weapons are increased by %50 but weapons take %25 more durability)

Blind Wonder, perception 2, small guns %80

(Your limitations have allowed you to hone in on your other senses, to the point you can hear and pin point objects other people would otherwise not be able to see. Chance to hit with all weapons increased by %75)

That's easily one of the best ideas I've seen from a first-time poster. There are lots of perk mods, but I don't think any require you to have attributes below a certain value to choose them. I'm not sure about all the specifics you mentioned so far, but the second two sound good, and I'm sure you could come up with more.