Serious RealVision ENB graphical problem!

SharkenZ

So, I followed the step-by-step instructions (Yes, I ALSO know that to obtain the same quality that the creator of RealVision has in his video previews, you have to install each and every recommended mod he has listed on the Nexus, which I did step-by-step, including their requirements)

I've ran LOOT as well, making sure that the masterfiles are in their right places, including their respectful textures and patches.

However, the problem at hand is that wherever I am in Skyrim, even if I start a new game, random textures appear and the screen may flash white or yellow, the colors in the game might even invert as well.

I have unticked and ticked individual mods that are installed via NMM and still, nothing changed. I even went ahead and unticked EVERYTHING except the masterfiles to see if it was definitely one of the mods, but nothing has changed. My ONLY break through was deleting the d3d9.dll file that comes with RealVision (0.262 I believe, the one that's recommended on his RealVision instruction)

I tried getting it fresh again and placing it back, but I am still getting the problem.

My specs are not the issue, either.

Computer specs:

Intel i7 Quad Core Processor

AMD R9 720 video card

16 GB Ram

2048 Dedicated VRam

Anyone with a magic wand?

Screenshots:

1: http://i.imgur.com/StBCSd4.jpg

2: http://i.imgur.com/QPZRzD8.jpg

3: http://i.imgur.com/tdq80FU.jpg

4: http://i.imgur.com/FHgskzi.jpg

NMM Load Order List (Just incase someone wants it, I wouldn't know why):

http://i.imgur.com/2T0Ayn0.png

Edited by SharkenZ

That looks like artifacting. Usually caused by you videocard overheating or being overclocked higher than it likes. If ya have it O/C'd set it back to default. Make sure the fan on it is working. Download GPU-Z and monitor the temp. Update to latest driver obviously also.

That looks like artifacting. Usually caused by you videocard overheating or being overclocked higher than it likes. If ya have it O/C'd set it back to default. Make sure the fan on it is working. Download GPU-Z and monitor the temp. Update to latest driver obviously also.

Well, I fixed the issue by lowering textures down from High to Medium and the same for Blur in Skyrim's settings. But it does impact my gaming quality, so I'm not happy about that. As for my video card, I haven't got it O/C'd, it's already on default? It's also up to date, it's not overheated either.

Water cooling, 3 air filters and 3 fans are keeping my entire system cool.

Make sure you follow the instructions for ENB very carefully. You have forgotten something when setting it up. I had this exact thing happen to me the first time I used ENB. I was setting up Natural Lighting and Atmospherics and managed to turn Skyrim into a disco-tech, somehow. I still have no clue what setting or lack of setting caused the issue. I was very new and fumbling around at the time. But I fixed it by going to RealVision's page (NLA had pretty vague instructions) and following the steps very carefully.

I also had an AMD card at the time. I've since upgraded because it gave me nothing but problems with Skyrim. The new AMD drivers are giving everyone fits in Skyrim right now - purple mist, flashing water and fog. Maybe roll back if you installed the new drivers. Someone said 14.3 was good for them, but you can try others.

Also, you have 2GB of Vram and you're using SDO Full? :ermm: That is a very heavy mod. The full version isn't recommended by the author, even. Take it out and see if when you get your strobe issues sorted, you can bump the quality back up.

Edited by DurtyNelly

Well, I fixed the issue by lowering textures down from High to Medium and the same for Blur in Skyrim's settings. But it does impact my gaming quality, so I'm not happy about that. As for my video card, I haven't got it O/C'd, it's already on default? It's also up to date, it's not overheated either.

Water cooling, 3 air filters and 3 fans are keeping my entire system cool.

I missed this somehow. :sleep:

If after removing ENB, when you lower the quality the freaky shapes go away, it leads me to believe that Valkyre is right and they are infact artifices. If you're sure your card is nice and cool, try to roll back your drivers. If that doesn't help, do as I said and remove SDO because it's just way too much for your card. I don't use that mod, even though I'd like to, because it just KILLS my fps and I have a pretty beefy setup that runs a gambit of HD graphical mods.

It might have been stressing your card but it was able to handle it, however, adding ENB which is even more stressful on a GPU tipped it over the edge.

Edited by DurtyNelly