Underwater Bunker

Ramenguy007

Yes a Underwater Bunker/Home

I've noticed that none exists in the files section so i Thougt that if someone could do it.

I think that underwater bases/Bunkers are real cool and i would really want to have one myself XD

You know a pretty big bunker like room room that has an alcove for sleeping in, many windows that shows

the underwater enviroment. some industrial highwalks that alows acess to the different "Rooms" maybe a

kitchen a armory and an trophy room or something of the like.

So since i'm blinkin useless at modding and all that so if someone feels up to the task please do it.

Thanks in advance cause i'm not really a regular at the forums so i'll chek in here every one in a while.

and i'm sorry if i misspelled something here i'm from sweden an my English is a bit rusty.

I've already had the mod - Kor's underwater home - but it's not really the same as what was Ramenguy007 is asking for ... I also woul;d have loved an underwater home which has a living area made of see-through glass etc.

The entrance should be a about 3 meters underwater, which would give it more of a secretive type feel.

The fast travel marker should be on dry land though, making the dive to the entrance a part of the experience.

My locations for something like this would be 1) under the big bridge near The Citadel or 2) In the long stretch of water in Georgetown (i think).