Textures for character

zzMoonDasherzz

Right now, in the website, we have ZILLIONS of texture/mesh Mods ( I'm not joking about this :D ). However, I love to have more textures. I've searched, used and uninstalled lots of them. SO, this topic is exactly about this category: I really want to have a Mod that combines all the best textures ever made for EVERY SINGLE race ever created in TesNexus. Just a simple request but REALLY hard to make them work and stay compatible with each other in one single version. I have absolutely given up for this - since I tried it before and failed.....

So then, could you guys do this small but difficult request for me?

P/S: Also, I'm looking for tanline textures for Ainmhi race. Anyone got it? Cuz I haven't found it in TesNexus Search.

I'm not begging you all to make this Mod, but please give it a try. It would be fun to have beautiful custom looks for your race just by extracting one single file :)

Well, ''Best' is a really subjective term. Your idea of Best, might not go along with mine, so it may be difficult to find what you're looking for. :'P

At any rate, you can download some of what in my opinion is the best textures for the Dark Seducers from my mods. The eye meshes and textures have their own directory, so it should not conflict with other race texture mods.

I have my own compilation of craptons of races and mods all combined into one, and tweaked to be compatible with one another. Anything's possible if you learn your way around the construction set.