Some sort of..writable diary type thing..

Onasaki

While, I know making such a thing would probably be harder in Fallout then it would be in Oblivion, being as 90% of your messages are on the pip-boy, but there might be some way to go about doing it, maybe with a computer terminal, or something. I'd really like to see something of this sort, and probably a good number more of some roleplaying mods for Fallout, as I don't really think there's many.

Just don't sit right with the gamebryo engine.

Not exactly. The problem is that we have no string variables and/or any kind of text input functions. They were made available for Oblivion by OBSE. FOSE has not (yet) added any similar features. I haven't kept up on the FOSE development lately, but my hope is that sometime after New Vegas is released we'll see this functionality added for both F:NV and FO3.

Does anyone know, if FOSE Team will work on a FNV adaption?

I think I recall Ian saying yes, but I'm honestly not really sure. The place to check and/or ask would be the FOSE thread on the BGS forums - here's the latest one: http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1073734-relz-fallout-script-extender-fose-v12/