Book of Earache quest help

Ge3force87

Im stealing back the fragments at the moment from the NCR bunker, so this would be before I enter the bunker. The quest marker points towards the c4 near the WKML station, to a sewer manhole, thus leaving me stuck because there is no way of accessing it. Sy was very vague about the c4, he was "downloading the location" and that was all he told me.

---

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

Why can you not access the cistern entrance? Can you not find it?

I found it but I can't access it for some really odd reason. I haven't tried disabling any other mods I'm currently running, I will be trying that as soon as I post this message.

--------

I deactivated all but the DLC's and BoE and then I was able to access the cistern. I will post which mod makes this bizarre conflict as soon as possible.

Edited by Ge3force87

I found out that it was SmokingTomCat's mod - Scarabaeus Facility which did not allow me to access the drainage facility. I have no idea why it doesn't work, but it doesn't bother me too much; I'll just take all my items out of his player house, do this section of the quest, then re-enable his mod once I'm done, assuming I don't ever have to go back there.