Archery Animation

crossfirex

Lately I have been using my bow much more ever since I modded bows to be able to fire faster, it makes them useful even against a melee attacker now. However I hate how stiff the animation looks for it, and would like to request a more fluid, less stiff animation for it. And even an animation change if I could.. The animation change would be to make the bow sideways as is the sneakshot way, but instead make it a standing shot and make the way you stand more natural to the position of the bow, I am currently looking for images to upload to make a better view of what I am trying to say.

Although I have tried the "Silver Ranger" mod, and it half does what I would like, but still the footing is off in the animation for drawing the bow, and the animation still looks pretty stiff, mostly by the footing though.

This video best represents how I would like to draw and release the bow, except it is first person, and I would prefer 3rd-person. That, and I cannot find the first person style shot like that.

http://img135.imageshack.us/i/oblivion201009251751412.png/

This image is the idle stance from silver ranger, it looks much more natural and fluid than the vanilla bow idle, the only problem is when you draw the bow, the legs move out and become like the vanilla bow draw, even with silver ranger attack animations.