SKSE demand updating skyrim to the latest version

deepedia

like what the title said,today after doing steps listed here: "http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Troubleshooting" to restoring my Skyrim game to vanilla version because certain problem, a new problem appear,SKSE keep demanding to "please update to the latest version of Skyrim." which just newly occurred to me after doing that step,prior doing this,my SKSE is running fine

i bought this Skyrim-legendary edition pack three day ago fresh from steam,so i am still to newbie to troubleshoot this myself,many other thread spread at internet also didn't help to solve this problem

My Skyrim version is 1.9.32.0 post the 'back to vanilla' and i didn't take attention to my games version before the accident (i know it shall be 1.9.32.0.8,but even when i use verify game integrity in steam,steam gives me a TESV file with 1.9.32.0 version,i don't know what i need to do to get 1.9.32.0.8)

using SKSE beta build which state it compatible with 1.9.32.0 didn't help,SKSE still demand update

what to do? getting a clean reinstall probably my last resort when everything fall

This message also occurs when one forgets to also copy the scripts folder into it's appropiate place.

So are you absolutely sure that you installed SKSE correctly? MAybe follow a youtube tutorial, if you're new to modding

Cheers

I am install it using the SKSE installer

today,also doing an clean reinstall,but SKSE still demand update, steam reinstall also give me the 1.9.32.0 version not the 1.9.32.0.8,doesn't know what i do wrong

Edit: installed it again but this time using the zip,and i notice there some missing file which doesn't added by the installer, SKSE working fine right now

thanks you

Edited by deepedia

• 3 months later...

This message also occurs when one forgets to also copy the scripts folder into it's appropiate place.

So are you absolutely sure that you installed SKSE correctly? MAybe follow a youtube tutorial, if you're new to modding

Cheers

I am install it using the SKSE installer

today,also doing an clean reinstall,but SKSE still demand update, steam reinstall also give me the 1.9.32.0 version not the 1.9.32.0.8,doesn't know what i do wrong

Edit: installed it again but this time using the zip,and i notice there some missing file which doesn't added by the installer, SKSE working fine right now

thanks you

For the benefit of the community: What file is missing?

Edited by NeoH4x0r