Springvale School

Kevscar1

Not many poeple know that this was an all girl school. I thought it would be nice if there were some pictures on the walls. Previous head girls, class photos, netball and hockey teams , the cheerleaders. Also staff photos, the last Headmistress Mrs S Preadlegs and her deputy the russian born Miss I F Ingeroff.

Unfortunatley I have no artisic talent. no idea how to mod and a lack of ability to concentrate enough to learn due to my injurys. So if anyone wants to take it on that would be nice.

I would also like to thank all of you modders of all types, having been unable to work for 18 months know and the prospect of never working again you have all given me something to carry on doing at no cost.

I can't help with any of the art or modding, so I'm sorry about that, but really, man? Could you have found many more offensive names? I mean, there's some dirty stuff in the game, but nothing that bad. If you can't work, try thinking of realistic names for the mod that's supposed to make the school more realistic.

~ Acavedo