Region Editing

Gilron

I have a few questions about the CK's region editor. I'm a bit new to it.

1) When I generate a world there are a couple of regions (*), what were created automatically to the world. I had a look and I think they exist to all regions in the game. What is their purpose?*

--------
(*)
Hills
Region10
Region127
Region13
Region16
ExtHelgenAttack
AudioInt...
AudioExt...
--------

2) I can make new regions, but I can't figure out how does the weather tab work? As I understand there is a "Weather type" list from where I can put weathers to the weather box on the left side. To do this I have to click on the "Add" button, but then another window list appears and I'm not sure what for. (The list contains things like "AnimalGold" and "1stPKillCam".) Anyway if I just close the window then the weather goes to it's place fine, but I would like to know what for that window and should I use to something?

3) I would like to know more about the sound tab. It's pretty clear what for, but I don't know how to add sounds to the list because left and right clicking just don't help.

4) Is there any way to listen these sounds and musics? I would like to know how they sounds before I chose one.

Gilron

------------------------------------

EDIT1: Ok now I know that I have to drop the sounds to the list from the object window and I can listen them too. (question 3 and 4)

Edited by Gilron