ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Searching for a Mod

DaHammer

I am trying to find a mod that extends (not adds more) the hotbar/quickbar whatever you want to call it. in most of the screencaps of DOA i have seen this mod, yet i still havn't found it after my SECOND complete search of the files/mods posted here. It must be somewhwre, so can someone be so kind as to link it or tell me how do make it so, because i simply can't look anymore.

Thanks everybody.

I am trying to find a mod that extends (not adds more) the hotbar/quickbar whatever you want to call it.

I *think* the OP is asking how come the Quickbar he sees in others' screenschots extends almost completely across the bottom of the screen, while he has just 12 slots on his.

If so, the answer is not a mod. Just "left-click-hold" on the right edge of the Quickbar itself and "drag" it out to the right. That about doubles the number of available slots... :thumbsup:

I am trying to find a mod that extends (not adds more) the hotbar/quickbar whatever you want to call it.

I *think* the OP is asking how come the Quickbar he sees in others' screenschots extends almost completely across the bottom of the screen, while he has just 12 slots on his.

If so, the answer is not a mod. Just "left-click-hold" on the right edge of the Quickbar itself and "drag" it out to the right. That about doubles the number of available slots... :thumbsup:

Really?? is that it? Cool! That's very nice to know. i never even thought of that! Thanks!