Fail to start a quest

dontpanic

If anyone could help me please. I have been trying to trigger a quest to start via dialogue and nothing I put is working. I tried the StartQuest and set setStage QuestName 10. I have looked at the geck tutorial and nothing I do seems to actually start the quest when I test in game. I did not enable start game enable and tried it with it checked as well. :mad:

If anyone could help me please. I have been trying to trigger a quest to start via dialogue and nothing I put is working. I tried the StartQuest and set setStage QuestName 10. I have looked at the geck tutorial and nothing I do seems to actually start the quest when I test in game. I did not enable start game enable and tried it with it checked as well. :mad:

The quest should be start game enabled and your scripting lines need to be in the result script end box at the bottom of the dialog menu.

The quest should be start game enabled and your scripting lines need to be in the result script end box at the bottom of the dialog menu.

Thanks a bunch!