Total Conversion Mod Questions

knr56

I am somewhat new to the world of Fallout 3 modding and I wanted to make myself a TC mod. Just a few questions about TCs that don't seem to be floating around the 'nets are:

-How do I reset the new character start position/SPECIAL chooseing menu/Skill choosing menu/ect?

-How do I include custom ambient music for interior/world cells

-Is there any easy way to clear the "Wasteland" world area and/or delete all interiors

-Is there any tutorial on how to make a TC mod in Fallout 3 (or oblivion)

I see what you mean. I have tracked dozens of TC mods for a while and all have just been given up on, it seems...

But I am bored out of my skull and I have an editor for an awsome game in front of me. I might as well give it a shot.

Now back to my questions... Anybody?

Erm... Project Brazil doesn't count? New start, new story mode, new exteriors on the West Coast, new weapons, effects, a few graphics overhauls, merged patches with various community authors, new voice acting... yeah, that totally counts. Maybe not a GUI overhaul nor start screen, but it is bigger and more comprehensive than the DLC.

... unless you were hoping for a hacked exe. That We are not doing. That's pointless I'm afraid.