need help with my new character

m3lisk

Ok, i've decided on a Dark Elf for a race, and a morrowind type Nightblade(stealthy magic user), not oblivion type(worse-than-generic magic user). Any help would be appreciated. I need favored attributes, main type, and skills. I would like a char that will pwn early on, but wont run out of juice half way into the game cuz i can't level up any more. (CharGen was sooo much easier in morrowind...)

There are 255 levels

Also i reccomend when you get up a level get up some other stats before you sleep otherwise they'll kill you easily as you'll only be good in 1 or 2 skills.

In my advice i would have 1 or 2 skills your character's naturally good at and then some stuff your characters weak at then your evenly balenced which helps.

Also the gender makes a difference for dark elf male has better Endururance and female has better personality.

Dark elves are best for Mage-Combat-Stealth (as they call it).

IF thats what you want then i'd reccomend the star sign to be Apprentice and it's best to work on Agility and Intellegence.

Well thats all i have to say, i hope it helped because i didn't really understand what you meant. Alnother thing, sorry for the delay.

NP, thanks for all the help. I haven't made a char. that went higher than level 13, and that was a dark elf assassin. If you could possibly post some skills i shouldn't exclude that would be great. I was thinking:

Dark Elf

willpower

agility

athletics

alteration

illusion

sneak

blade

destruction

light armor

This any good?

NP, thanks for all the help. I haven't made a char. that went higher than level 13, and that was a dark elf assassin. If you could possibly post some skills i shouldn't exclude that would be great. I was thinking:

Dark Elf

willpower

agility

athletics

alteration

illusion

sneak

blade

destruction

light armor

This any good?

I'd say thats ok, if i were you i'd include marksman if possible it comes in very useful when you want to kill somebody without being seen by them.

I'd say in my own opinion that acrobatics is very useful but it's easy to get up, i use it when i'm on the run, i jump on buildings which is good for escaping (unless you miss). Other than that fine.

i left out marksman cuz i have destruction, which is long range, and security, cuz i rarely break a pick. Here, I will revise:

Dark Elf

willpower

agility

illusion

destruction

alteration

sneak

blade

marksman

light armor

that any better?

You already seem to have a good skills for that dark elf you want to make. I could help you with some skills that level fast: (I mean REAL fast)

Conjuration: Summon skeleton (do it over and over and over again, rest 1 hour, do it over and over and over, rest, etc. It helps raise inteligence too ^_^)

Alteration: Water Breathing (same as above but diff attribute I think willpower)

Mysticism: Not as fast as the others, but with a minor dispel spell you can still level fast.

Alchemy: It sure levels faster than I though! simply pick up any ingreadiant you see, even if its food and make potions.. lots of fun, and it gives you a good reason to go exploring. Raisins athletics and acrobatics in same time ^_^

Destruction is really hard to lvl but lots of fun and a must have for every mage. Security lvls fast until you hit 45's-50's... Thats pretty much all. If you wish to lvl fast, chose one or more of those skills. Conjuration lvls the fastest.

Archived