Talitha... the best companion? or the best companion?

koolaid_man

If you don't have the Talitha CM companion, you should. But that's not enough, you must also have css (companion sound sets) and use the voice of Imoen on her.

Semi-related:

Fanart drawn by Aramiee, Talitha and the Ainmhi race are credited to their authors, along with the Shadow Armor and Mystic Elf race. Maron is my original character and belongs to me.

Now, rate it 1-10.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/270/6/9/maron_talitha_by_aramiee-d2zlhqp.png

Reference pics of Talitha and Maron in game.

Heh, whilst the average user of Nexus may be interested in nothing more than revealing clothing and nude body replacers, I assure you Talitha is purely a traveling companion. Her voice set as Imoen makes her the most likeable character I have run into, so I would recommend her even if Neko females are not part of your "fetishes".

Heh, whilst the average user of Nexus may be interested in nothing more than revealing clothing and nude body replacers, I assure you Talitha is purely a traveling companion. Her voice set as Imoen makes her the most likeable character I have run into, so I would recommend her even if Neko females are not part of your "fetishes".

Hmm, judging by the pictures of the mod, it didn't look that way to me. Lots of provocative pictures. But hey, I really don't have an issue with it. It's just not my thing.

Maybe my Khajiit knight friend, Tigger, whom I sometimes travel with would like her :thumbsup:

I do like the voice set of Imoen though. Brings back fond memories of BG2.