More Mounted Heads?

Sealurk

Last time I was In Dukov's Place I noticed there were a couple of mounted animal heads - Mole Rat and Brahmin (well, technically I suppose that's a trio of mounted animal heads...) - and subsequently added them to the armoury in my Megaton house mod so it doubles as a trophy room (and it looks pretty good, suiting my gun nut character).

So, any chance anybody could make a few more like these? Ideally I'd love to have the head of a Yao Guai, Giant Soldier Ant and of course, a Deathclaw stuffed and mounted on my Megaton house or especially my Tenpenny suite wall, but any others that look good would be great - Mirelurk King, Vicious Dog and the stinger of a Radscorpion maybe?.

Failing that, how might I go about doing this myself, or is this going to require a huge learning curve? I'm using the GECK, but so far not for quests or scripts.

You'd need to do 3D modelling for this I believe, although not a massive amount; I'm not a great 3D modeller and I'm rather limited in my practise due to technology issues at the moment, so I can't practise. If you have some rudimentary knowledge in 3D, all you'd have to do is take the models out of the geck, delete the bodies, and place the heads on the background mounting board for the already existing trophy heads :)

sorry I can'e be of more practical help, but that's the theory behind it.

That is a good idea, and quite possible, again with some basic 3D application and adjustment. I can't wait to get my PC upgraded so I can try some of these ideas :)