Technical issue with water types in the GECK

Trueform

Hi,

I am using vista (unfortunately) and when I open the water types from the main menu, I can adjust them and change things in the menu fine, but I can't confirm any of my changes! The window that opens when you create a new water type or edit an existing one is too big to fit on the screen and the 'ok' button to confirm changes is off the screen. I have tried all kinds of things, from changing my screen resolution to right clicking and 'apply changes' selections, but nothing's working and I need to change them for one of my mods! Does anyone know if this is a technical issue with the vista, the geck in general, or if there's any way to get around this problem?

Any help given would be very much appreciated :)

thank you very much in advance.

I had the same problem and the only way I was able to save changes was to 'tab' through a few times to get the feel of where it starts over and then hit 'enter'. Might take a bit to get it right but worked for me eventually.

I had the same problem and the only way I was able to save changes was to 'tab' through a few times to get the feel of where it starts over and then hit 'enter'. Might take a bit to get it right but worked for me eventually.

Thanks very much, that works :) damn that was an oversight. Or vista sucks :P mostly the latter. It's not very FO friendly :wallbash: