Spoil me.

Lehcar

So... does anything different happen at the end of "Witch Hunt" if your Warden is romance her, but turned down her baby god creating sex ritual? (therefore sacrificing Loghain or Alistair)

The Origins epilogue says she gets pregnant if you slept with her, even if you declined the um... ritual. So at the end of this DLC does she have anything to say that you are now the lucky father of a normal, non god child?

Ok, "Yes", or "No", depending on what happened in your playthrough that you wonder if there's a difference.

That "you (the Warden) know of the child", is a surprise to her. It appears that neither the DR nor Morrigan's relationship status being at "In_Love" is required to gain the "Through the Looking Glass" Achievement. Simply that she and the Warden were... intimate, at some point in DA:O.

Am now about 20% through an entirely new playthrough of DA:O with a non-human female Warden who will refuse to allow the DR to occur. All this in order to test what happens in WH if there is NO possiblility of a child. I hope to have Morri's Approval Level and Relationship flag as positive as I can get them as late in the game as I can, WITHOUT having given her Flemeth's Grimoire. I'll save at that point, and playthrough both ways from there: 1) "Keeping things Neutral-to-Warm/Strictly Professional", and 2) "Going for maximum Friendship-Just not in that way/Get her ring". Then I'll import each of those (NOT post-)Coronation Wardens into WH, and see what happens!

(I know, I know. I could hack the .das files with the Toolset and just skip to the ending(s). Heck, I could open the dialogue sub-title files directly and just read the answer(s). But where's the fun in THAT?!? :teehee: )

So... does anything different happen at the end of "Witch Hunt" if your Warden is romance her, but turned down her baby god creating sex ritual? (therefore sacrificing Loghain or Alistair)

The Origins epilogue says she gets pregnant if you slept with her, even if you declined the um... ritual. So at the end of this DLC does she have anything to say that you are now the lucky father of a normal, non god child?

In my game, my (ritual declining) character went through the mirror to be with her and his son. It was an uncharacteristically happy ending :ohmy:

In my game, my (ritual declining) character went through the mirror to be with her and his son. It was an uncharacteristically happy ending :ohmy:

That's putting it a whole lot more plainly than I did. :laugh:

They say a picture paints a thousand words. I say I can do it in 200 words or less :laugh:

I have done this with a dwarf that spent the night, but imported midway through Origins. She mentions their son, and is upset at what she views as his betrayal for refusing her ritual. I was able to talk her down since she was at adore, and walked through the mirror with her. She mentions the same kind of speech that your son is in a safe place, but unlike the human that I played through the ritual with (with Leliana as mistress to the king :thumbsup: ) none of the "demon baby" speech came as an option with the dwarf.

I've only played WH through with human PCs (but new DNF is in DA:O right now!) One of them performed the DR/has OGB, the other refused, but had been "intimate" with Morri earlier in the DA:O story. Like in Dan's case, Morri was on good terms with both of them, ("In_Love" with the first) and I had no difficulty getting the "Come, my Love..." offer to follow her. The "my Love" endearment to the latter surprised me. As did the fact that there was a child at all! (See me previous post.)

This was all BEFORE the v1.1 fix. So I'm wondering what might have happened if my second Warden hadn't spent any nghts in her tent. Would I still have gotten the "Your son is safe..." I wonder?

Anyway, I'm trying to play my latest Warden so as to have her at the highest Approval Level and Relationship Status at the end WITHOUT any opportunity to concieve ANY offspring. Then we'll see what happens in WH! :laugh: