Spoil me.

Lehcar

My fiance is trying a new warden from Awakening, so I'll post what she finds out when she finishes it.

Look forward to hearing her results! Won't quite be the same thing, since an Orlesian Warden from DA:A will not have any "shared history", "Approval Level" or "Relationship Status" to be tracked into WH. But still, the more ways we play this, the more interesting it becomes! (OK, color me fanboi. :laugh: )

Ok, so far she has gotten through the tower. At the very beginning, when you meet Adrianne, you tell her that Morrigan was involved with the death of the Arch Demon, and her involvement requires investigation. Nothing else to report so far. Should have something later tonight.

*** I'm not listening. I'm not listening. I'm not listening. ***

[puts fingers in ears]

I just realized that I'll have to step away from this thread. Want to "discover" all this stufff for myself!

(Gads! Am I that geeky? Guess so... :biggrin: )

*** I'm not listening. I'm not listening. I'm not listening. ***

[puts fingers in ears]

I just realized that I'll have to step away from this thread. Want to "discover" all this stufff for myself!

(Gads! Am I that geeky? Guess so... :biggrin: )

Very well. I will only say that I came across an ending I did not expect. I was able to do what a lot of people have wanted to do to her. :whistling:

Just because Thandal isn't listening doesn't mean the rest of us aren't. Given the problems WH gave me the last time through, it is doubtful I will ever see all the possibilities. So what happened? :yes:

She mentions the same thing about Flemeth being a real threat, blah, blah. However, to the Orlesian warden when you ask Morrigan if Flemeth was behind the blight, Morrigan replies she does not know. At the end of that conversation, you have two options, let her leave, or attack her. I did attack and posted a picture called The Hunt is Over. Morrigan then falls into the mirror, but you are left with the question of is she dead, or just seriously wounded?

Then the main character of DA2 is the son of the guard commander, Hero of Ferelden and placating of ruin?

The main character of DA2 is not the Hero of Ferelden.

And anyone can tell me where to find all of the ceremonial armor and helmet of the armor of the Leadership, I think is that

The ceremonial armor is sort of bugged in that there is no known location to get the gloves. Your best bet is to get the Total Stealing Skill mod and swipe it in Ostagar as there are at least five sets present. As for the helm, I or anyone else will need the correct name as there are far to many helmet variations to even begin guessing at the one you want.