CS crash on saving mods

Wildangel7

every time i want to save a mod in my own file , it just crashes...

i wanted to make my own cm companion mod with custom races and weapons but it just crashes on save every time...

anyone can help ?

maybe its just because i choose too many custom race and weapon and armor mods to equip my custom race companions ?

i gonna try out a bit less things after i gone eat~

I think the problem is someone mods...interfer with the fallout 3 file...you must find this and delete.

i think i already found something =P

and

im sorry but this is not fallout 3 forum-section XD

i got uhm... Tes Gecko or something o.o merged all important ones and trying right now , will tell after that if it worked

---edit---

yay it worked =P just used that gecko thingy to merge some esps and made them to a esm file and loaded all and made what i wanted to and now hm all done =P

next problem o___O

when i play oblivion with the ESM file there is just no ground...

when i make it into an ESP file then the ground is there but the mod doesnt work... thats not nice...

when i use the cm partner mod i created with all , same happens o___O

why is that happening... i just wanted some playing party... doesnt work for me...

Crash while saving is mostly caused by mod conflicts, you can use Wrye Bash or Oblivion Mod Manager to check what is making conflicts with your game > Mod Manger >Utilites>New Conflict Detector.

See what makes conflict and try to disable that mod(s).

Crash while saving is mostly caused by mod conflicts, you can use Wrye Bash or Oblivion Mod Manager to check what is making conflicts with your game > Mod Manger >Utilites>New Conflict Detector.

See what makes conflict and try to disable that mod(s).

didnt found any conflict detector or anything like that... i guess its ok like now , i dont work on CS anymore since im really a noob on that

thank you anyway =P

Oblivion Mod Manager

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2097

After installing lauch it and click on Utilities > New Conflict detector to check.

Also like I said earlier try using Wrye Bash/ BOSS to sort out load order list. :thumbsup:

ahh ohhh i need to turn on obmm ? XD i thought in the folder of it... gonna check it

somehow obmm is really weird... slow and all for me o.O i got a really great fast computer , dont know why its slow on that...

anything to make it faster ?

---edit---

just made conflict thingy

it showed me many red things and many green and some black ones o.O fonts or writings , dont know right word for that

hm i guess the red do conflicts o.O not good i guess

Yep reds = conflicts you can click on + on that mod and it will open list in which you can check what i causing the problem (mostly two mods using the same NPC/texture/scripts etc ))

Try to disable mods which have conflicts and then launch game.

Yep reds = conflicts you can click on + on that mod and it will open list in which you can check what i causing the problem (mostly two mods using the same NPC/texture/scripts etc ))

Try to disable mods which have conflicts and then launch game.

game works normaly =P but the construction set does not... thats the only problem for me

and

it would be like... half of my mods to disable o.O

i got like 250+ mods on my oblivion