CS crash on saving mods

Wildangel7

Well with that amount of mods I think it would be NOT normal to not have crashes :P

Probably there is some kind of duplicate script/item or many other thing's that are crashing your game.

Only solution is to disable the one making conflicts or..game re-install and downloading mods that you really need. I made that twice and Im not regreding it now my oblivion runs smoothly.

Well with that amount of mods I think it would be NOT normal to not have crashes :P

Probably there is some kind of duplicate script/item or many other thing's that are crashing your game.

Only solution is to disable the one making conflicts or..game re-install and downloading mods that you really need. I made that twice and Im not regreding it now my oblivion runs smoothly.

haha i need all =D

i could do that... mod list or what it is , on obmm

maybe you see then , its mostly only armor mods and race mods o.O i love to have a big amount to choose of =P

(what do you think why girls go shopping when they got money XD its the perfect example lol)

its fun to look through so many armors and clothes =P and at end i choose the one that looks best for me , at that moment XD