Harold follower mod request

njep

I see lots of mods for followers and it seems like people have done some pretty ambitious projects. Looking at the Creature Resources and mods, it seems possible to make a Harold follower. There should be enough dialog for some basic conversation, and all of the textures are there. Does anyone think this could be done? Maybe instead of killing him, you could just let him escape from the freaks in Blur (Sorry I mean Oasis).

It would have to both shrink (judging by the size of the heart), and re-order his organs back into the body as well... He does mention feeling 'spread out' due to 'Bob' rearranging his internal parts amongst the root system it's established.

Perhaps a 'mini-Harold'? Take a cutting or grow a strange seed you find near him (or in his body, depending on the quest outcome) to raise a smaller version of him. Could name him 'Herb' as a way of continuing Harold's little joke.

Or maybe ... All the tree sapplings are all bob...

But bob is attached to Harold. So that means when a mini bob grows... so does a mini harold.

And thus... Harold is stuck with bob forever =P

That'd be a good enough reason to make a ghoul with half a tree attached to him work =]

Just get around the mesh issues and we should be good.

Its about time Bob got another decent joke on Harold ;)

It would be a very very tough companion to do for several reasons.

1. All other arguments aside, although the models are in there, he doesn't really have any animations to allow him to walk, attack and generally interact, so you would need to add these animations to him.

2. His size would be a problem. He could in theory be shrunk, but he couldn't be a very good companion as-is, he'd be limited ot outdoor locations.

3. It's possible that you could make him into a smaller, reagular ghoul companion, but if you wanted him to still be tree-i-fied, you'd need to get someone to do a 3D model of him.

• 3 months later...