The Rising Ember (Sigil Mage's Tower)

cookie682426

Im working on a Mod that adds a Sigil Tower (Kvatch) to the area just below the Hermous Mora (sp) statue. ive decided to call it The Rising Ember. Download here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34909

it has:

a foyer, that will have display cases [any ideas here are welcome as i dont know what else to do here]

a study, that is gonna be complete with book containers (waiting on permission), a static hourglass that gives you a boost in your Intelligence when activated (once a day) [if anyone has any ideas on what they might like in the study let me know:)]

a garden/achemy lab, the garden is completed. i plan on placing pre-set ingredients in the chests that i have placed. it has a Great Sigil Stone just above the work station that gives you a boost in your Alchemy skill, and i am currently waiting on permission to use a Static Alchemy set. [again any and all ideas are welcome]

sleeping quarters that is placed in the Sigil Chamber. i have the bed placed, going to either use dressers from SE or The Punished and Skin Sacks for containers/furniture, i have not yet decided. it has portals to all of the Mage's Guild's in Cyrodiil (in the Arcane University the portal is in the Guildmaster's Quarters). i am also planning to place minitures of each city behind its respcective portal. [ideas?]

a stable that has a horse named Shymmer, cant die.

and i Sigil Room that holds every possible Sigil Stone ingame.

some of the things i listed are not in the version that is posted in The Nexus as i litterally JUST updated it.

as i've said before any ideas are MORE than welcome. and if you would like to help me out (this is my first mod and i only have a better than average understanding of the Contruction Set, nothing more) i would greatly apprieciate it.