[Request] Never Say Main Quest mod

FrogDemon

Ok, so I am a TOTAL hater of the main quest. Would be nice if someone would make a mod that kills the main quest from the start. Or maybe switch roles with Butch or just be just another Vault resident and have Butch or Wally Mack or anyone be the son of James. Anything is better then having to do the main quest. I truly just want to RP the game. The MQ hampers doing so to a great extent in my opinion.

I know something like this would be a HUGE undertaking, but many and I do mean MANY ppl would benefit from this. I really do not think I am the ONLY MQ hater here.

I'm sick of the MQ, and usually just use Broken Steel Ready Saves for my new characters (transferring a new face over).

For something different, there's The Eagle Has Landed - Enclave MQ Overhaul where you aren't the Vault Dweller anymore, someone else is.

In Oblivion there was a mod to bypass the main quest, not sure if it removed it altogether or just delayed it significantly. I don't know if something similar could be done for Fallout or if anything has.

There is the Alternate Start mod, but it just gives a new starting point and choice of races and factions that just do not make sense. But the MQ is still there.I will check out the Eagle has landed. Thanx.